Critical Conversations for Change:
Tips for discussing high stakes / critical issues in your workplace.
DOWNLOAD THIS PRESENTATION that helps provide insight and guidance towards the discussion of critical issues at your workplace.
Philly Loves Beer: Code of Conduct
- Philly Loves Beer (PLB) promotes and protects the interests of the craft beer community in the Philadelphia region. To effectively advance that mission, PLB members and their representatives must set an example by acting with honesty and integrity, conducting themselves professionally, and embracing everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, or gender.
- PLB accordingly requires that all members, sponsors, and participants conduct themselves in accordance with this Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to this Code may result in removal of membership, removal of venue events from the PLB or Philly Beer Week calendars, banishment from future events, or other disciplinary action.
- When this Code discusses obligations of members, it also imposes those obligations on the individual officers, directors, partners, employees, and other representatives of a member, participant, or sponsor company. This Code also applies to the conduct of individuals serving on the PLB board and any PLB committees who are not associated with a member company.
Respect for the Individual and Groups
- Everyone deserves to operate and co-exist in an environment where each individual is treated with dignity and respect.
- The PLB is an organization committed to providing an environment free of discrimination and from abusive, offensive, or harassing behavior.
- Therefore, all PLB members, participants, and sponsors must:
- Treat all individuals and groups respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, regardless of their diverse human ch